Support your Local Mosque
Spending in the sake of Allah is one of the most rewarding able deeds. Almighty Allah says: “The parable of those who spend their property in the way of Allah is as the parable of a grain growing seven ears (with) a hundred grains in every ear; and Allah multiplies for whom He pleases; and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.” (Al-Baqarah: 261) The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Wealth is never diminished by charitable spending” (At-Tirmidhi).
- Monthly donation is the best way to support your local mosque.
- Some people also donate on a weekly basis in their local mosque.
- Donating some percentage of profit from business or from your salary to your local mosque is a great way of supoorting.
- You Can Support the Imams wage & get full reward from his service of Islamic Knowledge
- You can donate money in Qur’an teaching courses that might be running your local mosque or will start in the future.
- You can give some new copy of Qur’an or books of Hadith to your local mosque, which will help more people to recite Qur’an and learn more Islamic knowledge in the free time.
Most Mosques who have newly been built or open to the public have to relay on funds and loans as a charity .
The costs to setup , build , running costs and many other expenses puts that mosque or madrasah in dept for many years.
Due to various reasons, it can be difficult for the mosque to be able to afford paying for full time permanent staff (Imam, Teachers, or any).
Many mosques really on the committee members to decide on different tasks to help run the mosques services, Prayers, functions, and other responsivities.